What roles may I be doing?
RunThrough host around 200 races throughout the year meaning we have number of events being held each week! With this vast number of events your role is likely to vary, so it’s great for you to know all the roles you may do on event day.
– Course Staff: You will be directing runners at important parts of our course and cheering for them along the way.
– Baggage Security: You will be managing the bag drop area for before, during and after the event and ensuring the runner’s belongings are safe.
– Event Village Assistants: This can be anything from signing runners in at registration/information desks to managing a stall within the events village. You could also be in charge of distributing race packs before the race or networking with runners around the events village.
– Finish line Assistants: In this role you may be in charge of handing out medals, stocking and handing out post race goodies or being the finish line photographer!
– Water management: As a water manager, you will oversea the water station and ensure the tables are replenished with water for the runners.
How do I sign up?
We coordinate all of our staff through a workforce platform called LiveForce. LiveForce allows you to sign up to the events you are available for, receive group messages about the events you have confirmed, organise expenses and send reminders about events through this platform.
As you go through the sign up process, please fill out as much information as possible to build your profile. However, we do understand certain details like: passport, CV, Tax references/N.I numbers may not be available at this time so if you do not have certain details please put N/A in the box to proceed through your application.
- Once you have signed up you will need to wait for your application to be accepted, this takes no longer than 24hours.
- You will receive confirmation of this too via email or via the app if you have this downloaded.
- When you have been accepted you can now head to the ‘job board’ to sign up to the events you wish to work; to do this simply scroll through the job board, click into the event, read the job details and click APPLY.
- You will receive confirmation when you apply and also when you are confirmed or put on the waiting list. Once you are confirmed I will post all messages such as race information and roles before the event to you via the event group messenger.
**Please check the location of the event before applying to be sure you can get there, we DO NOT provide your travel!**
Please consider downloading the LiveForce APP to receive live updates on our events and also join our private staff facebook page for your location if you have a facebook account:
JOIN UP TO OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUPS BELOW
Southern events click HERE
Midlands events click HERE
Northern events click HERE
What will I be paid?
We pay all staff £10ph and reimbursements for travel are also available should you travel to the event by car or public transport. Rough timings for our events are:
Weekend events: 7:30am- 13:00pm
Weekday events (Wednesday’s & Thursday’s): 5pm-9pm
These timings will vary each week depending on the event for example a marathon event will be longer than a 10k event.
If you have any questions please get in touch at: [email protected]