RunThrough host up to 180 races throughout the year and with a number of events being held each week your role may vary so its great for you to know all of the roles you may be working on the day of the event.
– Course Staff: You will be directing runners at important parts of our course and cheering for them along the way.
– Baggage Security: You will be managing the bag drop area for before, during and after the event and ensuring the runners belongings are safe.
– Event Village Assistants: This can be anything from signing runners in at registration/information desks and giving them their race packs, talking to runners at the beginning/end of the race, managing a stall within the village and discussing this with runners.
– Finish line Assistants: Handing out medals, finish line photographer, handing out post race goodies.
– Water management: Managing the water station and ensuring the tables are replenished with water for the runners.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.